You can contact us by email or using the contact form.
1. General information
The following information provides a simple overview of what happens to your personal data when you visit this website. Personal data are all data with which you can be personally identified. Detailed information on the subject of data protection can be found in our data protection declaration listed below this text.
Data collection on our website
Who is responsible for data collection on this website?
The data processing on this website is carried out by the website operator. You can find their contact details in the imprint of this website.
How do we collect your data?
On the one hand, your data is collected when you communicate it to us. This can be, for example, data that you enter in a contact form. Other data are automatically recorded by our IT systems when you visit the website. This is mainly technical data (e.g. internet browser, operating system or time of the page view). This data is collected automatically as soon as you enter our website.
What do we use your data for?
Some of the data is collected in order to ensure that the website is error-free. Other data can be used to analyze your user behavior.
What rights do you have with regard to your data?
You have the right to receive information about the origin, recipient and purpose of your stored personal data free of charge at any time. You also have the right to request the correction, blocking or deletion of this data. You can contact us at any time at the email address given in the legal notice if you have any further questions on the subject of data protection. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the responsible supervisory authority.
2. General information and mandatory information
The operators of this website take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations and this data protection declaration. When you use this website, various personal data are collected. Personal data are data with which you can be personally identified. This data protection declaration explains which data we collect and what we use it for. It also explains how and for what purpose this is done. We would like to point out that data transmission over the Internet (e.g. when communicating by e-mail) can have security gaps. A complete protection of the data against access by third parties is not possible.
Note on the responsible body
The responsible body for data processing on this website is:
The responsible body is the natural or legal person who, alone or jointly with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data (e.g. names, email addresses, etc.).
Revocation of your consent to data processing
Many data processing operations are only possible with your express consent. You can revoke your consent at any time. An informal e-mail to us is sufficient. The legality of the data processing carried out before the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
Right of appeal to the competent supervisory authority
In the event of violations of data protection law, the person concerned has the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority. The competent supervisory authority for data protection issues is the state data protection officer of the federal state in which our company is based. A list of data protection officers and their contact details can be found at the following link: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html .
Right to data portability
You have the right to have data that we process automatically on the basis of your consent or in fulfillment of a contract handed over to you or to a third party in a common, machine-readable format. If you request the direct transfer of the data to another person responsible, this will only be done if it is technically feasible.
This site uses SSL encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as inquiries that you send to us as the site operator. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from “http: //” to “https: //” and by the lock symbol in your browser line. If SSL encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
Information, blocking, deletion
Within the framework of the applicable legal provisions, you have the right to free information about your stored personal data, their origin and recipient and the purpose of the data processing and, if necessary, a right to correct, block or delete this data. You can contact us at any time at the address given in the legal notice if you have any further questions on the subject of personal data.
3. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the type and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit this website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server on my website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without any action on your part and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the file called up,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned will be processed by me for the following purposes:
- ensuring a smooth connection to the website,
- ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- for further administrative purposes.
b) When using the contact form
If you have any questions, I offer you the opportunity to contact me using a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid email address so that I know who sent the request and to be able to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. The data processing for the purpose of contacting me takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily given consent. The personal data collected by me for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after your request has been dealt with.
3. Transfer of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
I will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.
- the transfer according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.f GDPR is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation for the transfer according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.
- this is legally permissible and required according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
How Wix uses your data
5. Analysis tools
a) Tracking tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. With the tracking measures used, I want to ensure a needs-based design and continuous optimization of my website. On the other hand, I use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of my website and to evaluate it for you in order to optimize my offer. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned regulation. The respective data processing purposes and data categories are from the
refer to the corresponding tracking tools.
b) Google Analytics
I use Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc. ( https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter "Google"). In this context, pseudonymised usage profiles are created and cookies (see section 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
- browser type / version,
- the operating system used,
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- time of the server request,
are transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website and internet usage for the purposes of market research and needs-based design of this website. This information may also be transferred to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of us. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other Google data. The IP addresses are anonymized so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking). You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting the browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case not all functions of this website can be used to their full extent. You can also prevent the collection of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on ( https: //tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de). As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent Google Analytics from collecting data by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie will be set which prevents the future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for my website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you will have to set the opt-out cookie again. Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found in the Google Analytics Help ( https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de).
6. Social media plug-ins
I use social plugins from the social networks Facebook, Twitter and Instagram on my website on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. The underlying advertising purpose is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the GDPR. Responsibility for the data protection-compliant operation is to be guaranteed by the respective provider.
Social media plugins from Facebook are used on my website to make their use more personal. For this I use the "LIKE" or "SHARE" button. This is an offer from Facebook. When you call up a page on my website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection with the Facebook servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted directly from Facebook to your browser, which integrates it into the website. By integrating the plugins, Facebook receives the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of my website, even if you do not have a Facebook account or are not currently logged into Facebook. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted directly from your browser to a Facebook server in the USA and stored there. If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can assign your visit to my website directly to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, for example press the “LIKE” or “SHARE” button, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a Facebook server and stored there. The information is also published on Facebook and displayed to your Facebook friends. Facebook can use this information for the purpose of advertising, market research and the needs-based design of Facebook pages. For this purpose, usage, interest and relationship profiles are created by Facebook, e.g. B. to evaluate your use of my website with regard to the advertisements shown to you on Facebook, to inform other Facebook users about your activities on my website and to provide other services related to the use of Facebook. If you do not want Facebook to assign the data collected via my website to your Facebook account, you must log out of Facebook before visiting our website. The purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by Facebook as well as your related rights and setting options to protect your privacy can be found in Facebook's data protection information ( https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/) .
Plugins of the short message network of Twitter Inc. (Twitter) are integrated on my website. You can recognize the Twitter plugins (tweet button) by the Twitter logo on our website. You can find an overview of tweet buttons here ( https://about.twitter.com/resources/buttons). When you visit a page on my website that contains such a plugin, a direct connection is established between your browser and the Twitter server. Twitter receives the information that you have visited my site with your IP address. If you click the Twitter “tweet button” while you are logged into your Twitter account, you can link the content of my pages to your Twitter profile. This enables Twitter to assign your visit to my website to your user account. We would like to point out that, as the provider of the website, we have no knowledge of the content of the data transmitted or its use by Twitter. If you do not want Twitter to be able to assign your visit to our website, please log out of your Twitter user account. You can find more information on this in Twitter's data protection declaration (( https://twitter.com/privacy).
7. Rights of Data Subjects
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by me in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a Right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data, if it was not collected from me, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information on their details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by me;
- to request the deletion of your personal data stored by me in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless processing to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend Legal claims is required;
- to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and I no longer need the data, but you need it to assert it, Need to exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to me in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible;
- to revoke your consent given to me at any time in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR. As a result, I am no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent in the future and
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence for this.
8. Right to Object
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case you have a general right of objection, which I will implement without specifying a particular situation. If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, an email to welcome (at) prds.rocks is sufficient.
9. Up-to-dateness and changes to this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and was last updated in May 2018. Due to the further development of my website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may be necessary to change this data protection declaration.